Yes, Bingers. You read that right! The stars and director of the highly-anticipated film from DC and Warner Bros. Pictures are set to take an epic journey across the seven seas on a multi-city global tour for Aquaman!
Starting this month up to the film’s release on December 21, Director James Wan and stars Jason Momoa and Amber Heard will journey across four continents to bring the film closer to fans and moviegoers around the world! The upcoming action-packed Aquaman will have fan events and live-stream activities through social media.
On December 11, brace yourselves, Aquaman will have its Asian premiere and Fan Event in Manila!!! More details are set to be released prior to it so keep your eyes peeled, Bingers! As soon as we bgot the scoop, we’ll have it here!
For now, here are the dates of events in the lead up to the premiere of Aquaman!
- November 18 – Beijing: Film Footage Screening and Fan Event
- November 26 – London: Live Stream World Premiere
- December 1 – New York City: Fan Event
- December 11 – Manila: Asian Premiere and Fan Event
- December 12 – Los Angeles: Live Stream U.S. Premiere
- December 14 – Miami: Press Day
- December 18 – Gold Coast: Australian Premiere
- December 19 – Sydney: Fan Event
- December 21 – Hawaii: Special Event Screening
The film is set to hit Philippine theaters this December 13 in 2D, 3D, 4D in select theatres and IMAX, and will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures.